- Continuous quality improvement in education and research.
- Constant improvement in the quality of processes and provided services.
- Constant improvement in the quality of life and quality of work within Aristotle University of Thessaloniki.
- Transparency at all levels.
- Dissemination of Aristotle University of Thessaloniki achievements to the society and the government, as well as to the international academic community.
The Quality Policy is carried out by:
- the commitment to comply with the legal and regulatory framework of the University
- establishing, reviewing and redefining quality assurance objectives, which are fully aligned with the University’s strategy.
This Policy mainly supports:
- the organization of the internal quality assurance system
- the responsibilities taken on by the leadership of the University, of the Faculties and other Departments, units, staff members and students and the role of each one in quality assurance
- the safeguard of academic principles, the prevention of discriminations and the motivation for the involvement of external bodies in quality assurance
- the continuous improvement of learning, teaching, research and innovation
- the quality assurance of Study Programms and their compliance with the special standard of Hellenic Quality Assurance and Accreditation Agency (ADIP)
- the efficient organization of services and the development and maintenance of infrastructure
- the availability and effective management of the necessary resources for the operation of the University
- the development and rational distribution of human resources.