- Book-teaching manual under the title: «Holy places of worship of greek-orthodox communities in the vortex of ethnofyletism, 19-20 century», Anastasia Angelopoulou, Thessaloniki, 2023.
- Book-teaching manual under the title: «Ecclesiastical History. The Church–Society of Thessaloniki. Chronological spiritual achievements of the city in South East Europe as an Exarchate, Vicariate and Metropolis», Thessaloniki, 2022. Cooperation: Prof. Ath. Angelopoulos.
- Monography edition under the title: «The orthodox lyrical meditation in the 20th century, Introduction», Thessaloniki, 2020. Cooperation: em. Prof. Ath. Karathanasis.
- Αrticles at the Laboratory of History, Policy, Diplomacy and Geography of the Church “Eusebious Lab” at the School of Social Theology and Christian Culture:
- – Captured, disputed or closed holy places of worship in Macedonia between 1870-1912, due to Bulgarian and Romanian propaganda. Cases in Monastir (Bitola) Vilayet and specifically at the diocese (metropolis) of Moglena, 8-6-2020.
- – The legal and supervisory regime of the holy places of worship in Macedonia since 1867 and the practical machinations for their dispute under the Church Regulation in 1910, 16-8-2019.